The Blacksmith Single Burner Forge is one of the most popular gas forges sold across Europe. With a maximum temperature of 1,600 degrees celsius, the Blacksmith Single Burner has several energy saving features and a large internal capacity able to hold bigger European size horseshoes.
Key features and benefits:
- A new refractory kit with a 1600 degrees celsius temperature limit made in one unique piece to minimize heat leakage and improve heat insulation to reduce gas consumption
- High quality, professional gas regulator/manometer for controlled and optimum gas supply
- Folded metal external structure; welding points have been reduced to a minimum combined with quality exterior paint for improved resistance and long life.
- Notified body certification on all forges
- Improved thermocouple safety system (optional) for better efficacy
- One burner
- Weight 22kg
|TECHNICAL DATA||EXTERNAL SIZE||INTERNAL SIZE|
|INSULATION THICKNESS||MAX TEMP||WIDTH||DEPTH||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH||HEIGHT||CONSUMPTION|
|40MM||1600 DEGREES CELSIUS||31CM||38CM||40CM||22CM||22CM||13CM||0.005 M3/MIN|