Posted by on
Be the first to try it! Like us on Facebook for your chance to win the new Heller eXcel Legend Hoof Rasp. Like Richard Ash Horseshoes on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/richardashhorseshoes/ by midnight GMT on the 31st January 2017 for your chance to win one of three new Heller eXcel Legend hoof rasps. Good luck!
Please see our competition terms and conditions below:
- Three winners will each win one new Heller eXcel Legend hoof rasp.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 1st February 2017 and notified by Facebook on the same day.
- Competition entries (Facebook ‘Likes’) posted after 11.59pm on the 31st January 2017 will not be counted.
- The competition is open to UK farriers and equine vets aged 18 and over. Each person is limited to one entry only.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The winners will be chosen at random from qualifying Richard Ash Horseshoe Facebook 'Likes'. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Richard Ash Horseshoes of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- By entering the competition you give Richard Ash Horseshoes the right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. Richard Ash Horseshoes is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Richard Ash Horseshoes reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Richard Ash Horseshoes reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Richard Ash Horseshoes shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.